Senator Paul D. Corderman
- Washington and Frederick
- Committee Assignment(s)
Budget and Taxation Committee
- Budget and Taxation Committee
- Annapolis Info
403 James Senate Office Building
11 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3903 | 301-858-3903
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3903
- 403 James Senate Office Building
- Interim Info
Hagerstown, MD 21742
- Phone 410-841-3903 | 240-313-3929
- P.O.Box 3716
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Denotes enacted legislation
- Member of the Maryland Senate since September 1, 2020. First elected to the Senate in November 2022. Member of the Maryland House of Delegates from December 20, 2017 to August 31, 2020.
- Current Assignments
- 2021 Budget and Taxation Committee
- 2023 Capital Budget Subcommittee of the Budget and Taxation Committee
- 2021 Education, Business, and Administration Subcommittee of the Budget and Taxation Committee
- 2023 Joint Audit and Evaluation Committee
- 2023 Spending Affordability Committee
- Past Senate Service
- Pensions Subcommittee of the Budget and Taxation Committee, 2021-2023.
- Public Service
- Task Force to Study Nonpublic Student Bus Transportation, 2023-; COVID-19 Access to Justice Task Force, 2020; Main Street Design Committee, Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Hagerstown, Maryland, September 1, 1977; Attended North Hagerstown High School, Hagerstown, Maryland; University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2000; Hagerstown City Council, 2016-2017; Repair Coordinator, Progressive Insurance 2003-2013; Shop Manager, Mace Auto Body, Smithsburg, Maryland, 2013 - 2019; Member, Hagerstown City Council, 2016-2017; Married; one child.
Last Updated: 11/9/2023 3:57 PM