Delegate Harry Bhandari
- Committee Assignment(s)
Health and Government Operations Committee
- Health and Government Operations Committee
- Annapolis Info
303 House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3526 | 301-858-3526
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3526
- 303 House Office Building
- Interim Info
7701 Belair Road
Nottingham, MD 21236
- Phone 410-841-3526 | 301-858-3526
- 7701 Belair Road
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2018. Member of the House since January 9, 2019.
- Current Assignments
- 2019 Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2019 Insurance and Pharmaceuticals Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2019 Health Occupations and Long-Term Care Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2019 Secretary, Maryland Legislative Asian-American and Pacific-Islander Caucus, Inc. (Member, 2019, Treasurer, 2019, Chair, Outreach Committee, )
- Public Service
- Member, Baltimore County Government's Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee; Founder, Nepali for HIllary, 2016.
- Linover Community Association; Young Democrats of America, Minority Caucus.
- Baltimore County Asian American Award, 2017.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Nepal; The Johns Hopkins University, Educational Leadership and Administration; UMBC, pursuing a PhD in Language, Literary, and Culture; English teacher, author, principal and lecturer in Kathmandu, Nepal; Teacher, Baltimore City Schools; Adjunct Faculty, Baltimore City Community College; Married; two children.
Last Updated: 4/26/2021 4:12 PM