Delegate Harry Bhandari
- Committee Assignment(s)
Health and Government Operations Committee
- Health and Government Operations Committee
- Annapolis Info
303 Lowe House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3526 | 301-858-3526
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3526
- 303 Lowe House Office Building
- Interim Info
7701 Belair Road
Nottingham, MD 21236
- Phone 410-841-3526 | 301-858-3526
- 7701 Belair Road
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2018. Member of the House since January 9, 2019.
- Current Assignments
- 2019 Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2019 Insurance and Pharmaceuticals Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2019 Health Occupations and Long-Term Care Subcommittee of the Health and Government Operations Committee
- 2023 Chair, Maryland Legislative Asian-American and Pacific-Islander Caucus, Inc. (Member, 2019, Treasurer, 2019, Chair, Outreach Committee, 2020; Secretary, 2021; 1st Vice Chair 2022
- Public Service
- Member, Baltimore County Government's Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee; Founder, Nepali for HIllary, 2016.
- Linover Community Association; Young Democrats of America, Minority Caucus.
- Baltimore County Asian American Award, 2017.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Nepal, October 1, 1977; The Johns Hopkins University, Educational Leadership and Administration; University of Maryland Baltimore County, Ph.D., Literacy and Culture (Political Participation and Linguistic Integration of Minorities), 2022; English teacher, author, principal and lecturer in Kathmandu, Nepal; Teacher, Baltimore City Schools; Adjunct Faculty, Baltimore City Community College; Married; two children.
Last Updated: 11/9/2023 3:57 PM