Delegate Johnny Mautz
- Caroline, Dorchester, Talbot, and Wicomico
- Committee Assignment(s)
Economic Matters Committee
- Economic Matters Committee
- Annapolis Info
424 Lowe House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3429 | 301-858-3429
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3429
Fax 410-841-3523 | 301-858-3523
- 424 Lowe House Office Building
- Interim Info
8695 Commerce Drive
Easton, MD 21601
- Phone 443-746-3091
- 8695 Commerce Drive
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2014. Member of the House since 2015.
- Current Assignments
- 2015 Economic Matters Committee
- 2019 Banking, Consumer Protection, and Commercial Law Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2015 Public Utilities Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2015 Workers' Compensation Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2020 Joint Electric Universal Service Program (EUSP) Workgroup
- 2019 Study Group to Study Economic Stability
- 2015 Eastern Shore Delegation (2019-2022 Vice Chair)
- 2015 Chair, Talbot County House Delegation
- 2015 Maryland Veterans Caucus
- Past House Service
- Banking, Economic Development, Science and Technology Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee, 2015-2019.
- Public Service
- Workgroup to Study the Transformation of Manufacturing in Maryland's Emerging Digital Economy, 2021-; Task Force on Rural Internet, Broadband, Wireless, and Cellular Service, 2017-2019; Maryland Comptroller's "Reform on Tap" Task Force, 2017; Aquaculture Coordinating Council, 2016-; Oyster Advisory Commission, 2016-; Maryland Clean Energy Center Task Force, 2016-2017; Mid Shore Regional Council (2018, Executive Council), 2015-; Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore, 2015-.
- Maryland Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus, 2015-; Rescue Fire Company, Cambridge, MD; Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Easton, MD; Lions Club International, Easton, MD; National Rifle Association; Sons of the American Legion; Ducks Unlimited, D.C. Chapter Chairman, 2009-2010; Character Counts, 2013-2014.
- Biographical Information
- Born, Ft. Devans, Massachusetts, September 19, 1970; Brewster Academy, 1989; University of Dayton, B.A., Political Science, 1994; Claude Pettit College of Law, Ohio Northern University, J.D., 1997; Counsel, Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives, 1997-2002; Special Assistant to Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the Maryland Governor Robert Erlich, 2002-2005; Legislative Director, U.S. Congressman Howard Coble (N.C.) 2009-2014.; Manager, Carpenter Street Saloon, St. Michaels, Maryland; Married; two children..
Last Updated: 12/6/2022 1:54 PM