Senator Jack Bailey
- Calvert and St. Mary's
- Committee Assignment(s)
Judicial Proceedings Committee
- Judicial Proceedings Committee
- Annapolis Info
402 James Senate Office Building
11 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3673 | 301-858-3673
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3673
Fax 410-841-3395 | 301-858-3395
- 402 James Senate Office Building
- Interim Info
Dorsey Professional Park
23680 Three Notch Road, Unit 101
Hollywood, MD 20636
- Phone 240-309-4238
- Dorsey Professional Park
2024 Contact Information
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland Senate in 2018. Member of the Senate since January 9, 2019.
- Current Assignments
- 2021 Judicial Proceedings Committee
- 2019 Joint Committee on Ending Homelessness
- 2019 Senate Vice Chair, Maryland Veterans Caucus
- Past Senate Service
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs Committee, 2019-2021; Alcohol Subcommittee of the Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs Committee, 2020-2021; Education Subcommittee of the Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs Committee, 2019-2021; Chair, Senate Select Committee No. 8 - Charles, St. Mary's, and Calvert Counties Delegations, 2020-2021.
- Public Service
- Workgroup on Home Detention Monitoring, 2021-; Workgroup to Study Partial Expungement, 2021-; Historic St. Mary's City Fort to 400 Commission, 2021-; Tri-County Council of Southern Maryland, 2019-; Southern Regional Education Board, 2019-; Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission, 2019-; President, Maryland Wildlife Crime Stoppers, 2017-.
- Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #8, Past President; Knights of Columbus, 3rd Degree, Council #8159; State Law Enforcement Officers Labor Alliance, Past Shop Steward; The Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association; Ducks Unlimited, St. Mary's County Chapter, Committee Member; National Wild Turkey Federation, Patuxent Chapter, Committee Member; National Rifle Association, Lifetime Member.
- Humane Law Enforcement Award, Humane Society of the United States, 2015; Certificate of Commendation, United States Department of Justice, 2015, 2009; MNRP Superintendent's Commendation for Significant Contributions in Wildlife Conservation, 2006, 2010, 2014; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission's Annual Award for Excellence, 2009; State of Maryland Conservation Officer of the Year, 1999, 2004, 2009; Northeast Conservation Law Enforcement Chiefs Association Officer of the Year, 2003; Wild Turkey Federation's Wildlife Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, 2001, 2002; The Humane Society of the United States, Humane Law Enforcement Award for combating illegal wildlife abuse, 2015; U.S. Fish & Wildlife Certificate of Appreciation, 1989, 2001; St. Mary's County Law Enforcement Award, 2004; Governor's Citation, 2004; Maryland Senate Citation, 2004; Maryland House of Delegates Citation, 2004.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Elkton, Maryland, August 27, 1965; St. Mary's Ryken High School, 1983; The Johns Hopkins University; B.S. Management, 2013; The Johns Hopkins University, M.S., Management, 2014; Natural Resources Police Officer, 1991-2004; Maryland Natural Resources Police, Acting Lieutenant, Adjutant to the Superintendent/Legislative Liaison, 2005-2006; Maryland Natural Resources Police, Acting Lieutenant, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, 2005-2007; Maryland Natural Resources Police (MNRP), Sergeant, Covert Operations Unit Supervisor, 2007-2017; Instructor and Coach; International Conservation Chiefs Academy, 2017-present; Married; two children.
Last Updated: 9/8/2021 12:22 PM