Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prohibited Acts - Defense to Prosecution for Sale to Underage Individuals
- Sponsored by
- Senators Brochin, Kasemeyer, and Klausmeier
- In the House - Hearing 4/05 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Modifying certain elements required to establish a defense to serving an alcoholic beverage to an underage individual; and providing that reliance by an establishment or a seller on a certain type of identification scan fulfills an element of a certain defense.
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2018
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 6-306 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:35 PM