Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Property Tax Appeals - Commercial and Industrial Property - Fees
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Fair, Kerr, Mireku-North, Palakovich Carr, and Vogel
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring certain filing fees when filing an appeal of a property tax assessment or classification of commercial or industrial property with an assessed value greater than $1,000,000; and requiring the filing fees to be refunded to the appellant when the assessment or classification of the property is changed in the appellant's favor as a result of the appeal.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/31/2023 2:49 PM