Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Property Tax - In Rem Foreclosure and Sale - Vacant and Abandoned Property
- Sponsored by
- Senators Eckardt and Ferguson
- In the House - Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring a tax collector to withhold from tax sale certain real property designated by a county or municipal corporation for sale under a certain process; authorizing a county or municipal corporation to initiate an in rem foreclosure and sale of certain real property for delinquent taxes; requiring a county or municipal corporation to enact certain laws authorizing in rem foreclosure and sale of certain real property; requiring the county or municipal corporation to commence an in rem foreclosure action; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2018
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 14-801, 14-811, 14-873 through 14-878 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:36 PM