Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Workgroup to Study Shelter and Supportive Services for Unaccompanied Homeless Minors
- Sponsored by
- Senators Washington, Zirkin, Smith, Carter, Cassilly, Hester, Hough, Lee, Ready, Waldstreicher, and West
- In the House - Hearing 4/02 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing a Workgroup to Study Shelter and Supportive Services for Unaccompanied Homeless Minors; requiring the Joint Committee on Ending Homelessness to provide staff for the Workgroup; requiring the Workgroup to compile existing information on the needs of unaccompanied homeless minors, identify resources available to meet those needs, and identify barriers to accessing safe shelter; requiring the Workgroup to report its recommendations to the Governor and the General Assembly by December 1, 2019; etc.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2019
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:35 PM