Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Prince George’s County – Property Tax Credit – Grocery Stores
- Sponsored by
- Senators Benson, Madaleno, and Oaks
- In the House - Hearing 4/03 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing the governing body of Prince George's County to grant, by law, a property tax credit against the personal property tax imposed on personal property of a grocery store that completes eligible construction and is located in a certain healthy food priority area; requiring the governing body of Prince George's County to designate what constitutes a healthy food priority area for purposes of the tax credit; applying the Act to all taxable years beginning after June 30, 2018; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): June 1, 2018
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 9-318 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:36 PM