Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Prince George’s County Violence Interrupter Support Program Fund
- Sponsored by
- Prince George's County Senators
- In the House - Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing the Prince George's County Violence Interrupter Support Program Fund as a special, nonlapsing fund to provide funding for violence interrupter support programs that use community-based efforts to reduce incidents of violence in Prince George's County; authorizing the Governor to include in the annual budget bill an appropriation of $1,000,000 to the Fund in fiscal years 2025 through 2028; and requiring interest earnings of the Fund to be credited to the Fund.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 4-1008, 4-1012 )
Last Updated: 4/19/2023 12:43 PM