Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Reckless and Negligent Driving - Penalties (Sherry's and Christian's Law)
- Sponsored by
- Senators Carozza, Folden, James, and West
- In the House - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Providing that a person charged with negligent driving must appear in court and may not prepay the fine if the negligent driving contributed to an accident that resulted in the death of another person; and establishing a penalty for a person convicted of a violation of the prohibition on reckless driving of imprisonment not exceeding 5 days or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/30/2023 4:28 PM