Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Vehicle Laws - Noise Abatement Monitoring Systems - Authorization, Use, and Penalties
- Sponsored by
- Senators Beidle, Kelly, Muse, Smith, Waldstreicher, and A. Washington
- In the House - Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing a local government in certain counties to use noise abatement monitoring systems, if authorized by local law; providing that the owner or driver of a motor vehicle recorded in violation of certain motor vehicle noise requirements is subject to a warning notice; prohibiting a contractor that administers a noise abatement monitoring system from being compensated on a per-ticket basis on the number of warning notices issued; etc.
- Environment and Transportation
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 22-602, 22-612 )
Last Updated: 3/29/2023 6:28 PM