Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Government Officials - Public Disclosure of Personal Information
- Sponsored by
- Senator Smith (By Request - Maryland Judicial Conference)
- In the House - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing a certain government official or an immediate family member of the government official to make a written request that certain personal information be removed from the Internet or from certain other publications; requiring a person who receives a request under the Act to remove the information within 72 hours; and prohibiting the inspection without permission of public records containing the home address or telephone number of certain current and former government officials.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 3-2301, 3-2302 )
( 4-357 )
Last Updated: 3/30/2023 4:28 PM