Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Public Safety Volunteers
- Sponsored by
- Senators Jackson, Bailey, Benson, Corderman, Elfreth, Guzzone, Hettleman, Jennings, King, McCray, Rosapepe, Salling, and Zucker
- In the House - Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Increasing, from $7,000 to $10,000, the amount of a subtraction modification under the Maryland income tax for an individual who is a qualifying public safety volunteer for a taxable year beginning after December 31, 2023.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/24/2023 12:22 PM