Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Public Safety - Use of Force De-Escalation Training of Law Enforcement Officers - Reports
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Haynes, Anderson, Angel, Atterbeary, Brooks, Carr, Conaway, Davis, Fennell, Gaines, Glass, Glenn, Gutierrez, Hayes, Hill, Holmes, C. Howard, Jalisi, Jones, McCray, Morales, Oaks, Patterson, Proctor, Queen, Sample-Hughes, Sydnor, Turner, Valderrama, A. Washington, Ali, Mosby, Wilkins, and R. Lewis
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring a law enforcement agency to report at a specified interval to the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention on specified policies and procedures related to use of force de-escalation training for its law enforcement officers; requiring the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention to adopt procedures for the collection, analysis, and compilation of specified use of force de-escalation training information received from a specified law enforcement agency; etc.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2017
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 3-520 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:32 PM