Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Criminal Procedure - Hunting Offenses - Expungement
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Ghrist, Carey, Mautz, and Otto
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing a person to file a petition for expungement of certain criminal records based on a conviction for certain hunting offenses.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2022
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 10-110 )
Last Updated: 7/8/2022 2:39 PM