Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Public Safety - Certification of Police Officers - Medical Cannabis Employment
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Buckel, Moon, and Grammer
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/26 at 12:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Providing that employment by a business licensed as a certain cannabis dispensary, grower, or processor does not constitute involvement in the illegal distribution, production, cultivation, transportation, or sale of a controlled dangerous substance for police officer certification or recertification under certain circumstances.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2019
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 3-209.1 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:31 PM