Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission - Ratemaking Structure - Review by Office of Legislative Audits PG/MC 108-16
- Sponsored by
- Prince George's County Delegation and Montgomery County Delegation
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Office of Legislative Audits, on or before December 31, 2016, to complete a review that compares the ratemaking structure of the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission with other water and sewer utilities in the State and nationally that meet specified qualifications.
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): June 1, 2016
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
DocumentsToggle Documents Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:29 PM