Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Baltimore City - Table Games Proceeds - Distribution and Recreational Facilities
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Ali, Oaks, and Rosenberg
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Altering the distribution of specified table game proceeds paid to Baltimore City for specified purposes; providing that the proceeds of table games paid to Baltimore City to be used for recreational facilities may be used only to supplement and not supplant existing expenses or obligations related to recreational facilities.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 9-1A-27 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:31 PM