Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Income Tax - Lead Remediation Credit
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Mosby, Walker, Anderson, Conaway, Glenn, Haynes, Ivey, Jalisi, R. Lewis, Turner, Ebersole, Feldmark, Guyton, Luedtke, Palakovich Carr, Patterson, Shoemaker, Smith, Washington, and Wilkins
- In the Senate - Hearing 4/04 at 2:30 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Allowing an individual or a corporation to claim a credit against the State income tax for certain costs incurred for an approved lead hazard reduction project for qualifying property located in Baltimore City; providing for the calculation of the credit; providing for the submission of proposals for lead hazard reduction projects to the Department of Housing and Community Development for approval; limiting to $250,000 the total amount of credits that the Department may approve for any fiscal year; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2019
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 10-749 )
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:31 PM