Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Police Officer Certification Work Group - Eligibility of Individuals with Permanent Residency Status
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Pena-Melnyk, Angel, Morales, and Tarlau
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing a Police Officer Certification Work Group to study the feasibility of altering the eligibility requirements for certification of individuals by the Police Training and Standards Commission as police officers to include individuals with permanent residency status; requiring the Work Group to make recommendations to the Governor and General Assembly by November 1, 2017, regarding what would be required to alter the eligibility requirements; etc.
- Judiciary Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2017
Creates a Task Force or Commission
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:31 PM