Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Labor and Employment - Workers' Compensation - Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Boafo, Grossman, and McCaskill
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note
Authorizing a licensed certified social worker-clinical to register as a rehabilitation practitioner and perform specified services for workers' compensation purposes; requiring a licensed certified social worker-clinical to be certified by the State Board of Social Work Examiners to qualify for registration; etc.
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/23/2023 8:34 AM