Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Education - Study of Alternative Financing Methods for the Purpose of School Construction
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Vitale, Bates, Beidle, Eckardt, Elliott, Frank, Frush, George, Krebs, Love, McConkey, McMillan, Norman, Pena-Melnyk, Schuh, Sophocleus, Stocksdale, and Smigiel
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring the Department of Legislative Services to conduct a study on the use of specified alternative financing methods by local school systems for school construction; and requiring the Department to report its findings and recommendations to the Governor on or before December 15, 2014.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2014
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
DocumentsToggle Documents Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
Last Updated: 2/3/2020 2:28 PM