Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Baltimore County and Frederick County - Career Activities in Public High Schools - Sale of Coffee by Students With Individualized Education Programs
- Sponsored by
- Frederick County Delegation
- In the Senate - Hearing 4/04 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note
Prohibiting an Executive Branch agency from banning or regulating the sale of coffee in conjunction with a career exploration and development activity created for or organized by students with individualized education programs in a public high school in Baltimore County or Frederick County; and repealing a certain exception that prohibited the sale of coffee in certain public high schools in Baltimore County except under certain circumstances.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
- Education, Energy, and the Environment
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/24/2023 8:30 AM