Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Baltimore County - Board of Education - Member Elections and Appointments
- Sponsored by
- Baltimore County Delegation
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note
Requiring the seven elected members of the Baltimore County Board of Education to be elected in gubernatorial election years; requiring the four appointed members of the Board to be appointed in presidential election years; providing for the termination of the terms of certain appointed members of the Board in 2024; and providing for the appointment of certain members of the Board in 2024.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
- Education, Energy, and the Environment
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/21/2023 3:01 PM