Article - State Government
(a) (1) The website of the General Assembly shall include a list of all emergency regulations the Committee has received but has not approved.
(2) For each regulation, the list shall include:
(i) the date the Committee received the regulation;
(ii) whether a member of the Committee has requested a public hearing;
(iii) the date of any public hearing scheduled;
(iv) the date and a summary of any action the Committee has taken; and
(v) the name and telephone number of a member of the Committee’s staff who can provide further information.
(3) A regulation shall be added to the list within 3 business days after receipt of the regulation by the Committee and the Department of Legislative Services.
(b) (1) The Department of Legislative Services shall maintain a list of members of the public who have requested to receive notice when the Department of Legislative Services receives proposed regulations for which the promulgating unit has requested emergency adoption.
(2) A member of the public who requests notice under this subsection shall specify:
(i) whether the individual wants to receive notice by United States mail or electronic mail; and
(ii) which agencies’ regulations the individual wants to receive notice of receipt.
(3) Within 2 business days of receipt of a proposed regulation, the Department of Legislative Services shall provide notice to members of the public who have requested notice, as specified in paragraph (2) of this subsection.
(4) The Department of Legislative Services:
(i) may impose a reasonable fee for sending notice under this subsection by United States mail; and
(ii) may not impose a fee for sending notice under this subsection by electronic mail.
(5) Upon request, a promulgating unit shall provide copies of emergency regulations to members of the public.