Article - State Finance and Procurement
(a) (1) In this section the following words have the meanings indicated.
(2) “Cancer Program” means the Cancer Prevention, Education, Screening, and Treatment Program established under Title 13, Subtitle 11 of the Health - General Article.
(3) “Tobacco Program” means the Tobacco Use Prevention and Cessation Program established under Title 13, Subtitle 10 of the Health - General Article.
(b) Each budget bill shall contain a separate section that includes the appropriation for:
(1) each Component of the Tobacco Program;
(2) each Component of the Cancer Program; and
(3) any other program that is funded with money from the Cigarette Restitution Fund established under § 7-317 of this title.