Article - State Finance and Procurement
(a) This section does not apply to emergency procurement under § 13–108 of this Division II.
(b) In addition to any other provision of law, the following persons shall use eMaryland Marketplace to publish notice of a procurement and publish a notice of award of a procurement that is at the same amount or exceeds the amount required by the Board for a State contract to be published in eMaryland Marketplace:
(1) a unit of State government;
(2) a county;
(3) a municipality;
(4) a bicounty or multicounty governmental agency;
(5) a special tax district, sanitary district, drainage district, soil conservation district, and water supply district;
(6) a public institution of higher education;
(7) a public school; and
(8) except for the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority, an entity exempt from the provisions of this Division II in accordance with § 11–203 of this article.
(c) This section may not be construed to prohibit a person listed in subsection (b) of this section from publishing notice of a procurement or publishing a notice of award in accordance with any other law or policy.
(d) An unintentional violation of this section may not constitute grounds to challenge or appeal:
(1) the award of a procurement; or
(2) the process through which a procurement was conducted.