Article - State Finance and Procurement
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Change order” means a written order that:
(1) is signed by the procurement officer; and
(2) directs the contractor to make changes that the procurement contract authorizes the procurement officer to order without the consent of the contractor.
(c) “Contract modification” means a written alteration that:
(1) affects specifications, delivery point, date of delivery, period of performance, price, quantity, or other provisions of a procurement contract; and
(2) is accomplished by mutual action of the parties to the procurement contract.
(d) “Cost-reimbursement contract” means a procurement contract under which the State reimburses a contractor for fees and other costs that are:
(1) recognized as allowable and allocable under the regulations of the Board on price and cost principles; and
(2) within a stated ceiling.