Article - Labor and Employment
(a) On or before January 1 of each year, the Secretary shall submit to the Governor an annual report on the administration and operation of this title during the previous fiscal year.
(b) The annual report shall include:
(1) a balance sheet for the Unemployment Insurance Fund;
(2) a table that shows the amount of any benefit that was ineffectively charged or not charged to the experience rating record of an employer;
(3) the reason for not charging the amount of any benefit to the experience rating record of an employer;
(4) by category of disqualification, the amount of any benefit that was paid after a disqualification under Subtitle 10 of this title; and
(5) any recommendation for an amendment to this title that the Secretary considers proper.