Article - Health Occupations
(a) An action may be maintained in the name of the State or the Board to enjoin conduct:
(1) Prohibited under §§ 8–701 through 8–706 of this subtitle; or
(2) That is grounds for disciplinary action under § 8–316, § 8–6A–10, or § 8–6B–18 of this title.
(b) An action under this section may be brought by:
(1) The Board, in its own name;
(2) The Attorney General, in the name of the State; or
(3) A State’s Attorney, in the name of the State.
(c) An action under this section shall be brought in the county where the defendant:
(1) Resides; or
(2) Engaged in the acts sought to be enjoined.