Article - Health Occupations
(a) A majority of the members currently serving on the Board, with at least 1 audiologist, hearing aid dispenser, speech–language pathologist, and music therapist regulated under the provisions of this title being present, is a quorum to do business.
(b) The Board shall meet at least once a year, at the times and places that it determines.
(c) In accordance with the budget of the Board, each member of the Board is entitled to:
(1) Compensation, at a rate determined by the Board, for each day on which the member is engaged in the duties of the member’s office; and
(2) Reimbursement for expenses at a rate determined by the Board.
(d) The Board may employ a staff in accordance with the budget of the Board.
(e) The Board shall appoint an executive director who:
(1) Shall serve at the pleasure of the Board;
(2) Is the executive officer of the Board; and
(3) Has the powers and duties assigned by the Board.