Article - Health Occupations
(a) Before a licensee in a private individual, partnership, or group practice provides social work services to a client, the licensee shall provide to the client the following disclosures:
(1) The licensee’s professional identity;
(2) The services which are or may be provided by the licensee and the fees for each service or the hourly rate; and
(3) Sufficient information for a patient to give informed consent regarding the nature of the services to be provided.
(b) The manner of providing these disclosures shall be as follows:
(1) The licensee’s professional identity may be provided by directing the client to the license verification section on the Board’s Web site;
(2) The licensee’s services and fees may be provided by documented discussion or printed fee schedule; and
(3) Informed consent may be provided by documented discussion or a written form signed by the client which is kept in the client’s file.