Article - Health Occupations
(a) The Board shall waive the requirements for licensure for an applicant to practice clinical alcohol and drug counseling if the applicant:
(1) Holds a license as a clinical alcohol and drug counselor in another state, territory, or jurisdiction that is equivalent to the license the applicant is applying for under this subtitle;
(2) Submits an application to the Board on a form that the Board requires;
(3) Pays to the Board an application fee set by the Board; and
(4) Satisfies any other educational and experience requirements established by the Board.
(b) The Board may waive educational and experience requirements established under subsection (a)(4) of this section:
(1) Under circumstances determined by the Board; and
(2) For applicants who petition the Board for waiver.
(c) The Board shall adopt regulations to implement this section.