Article - Health Occupations
(a) The Board shall waive the education requirement under § 14–5C–09(c)(3) of this subtitle if on or before September 30, 2013, an individual:
(1) Has passed the national certifying examination by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists or another examination approved by the Board;
(2) Is certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a registered polysomnographic technologist;
(3) Has submitted an application for licensure to the Board; and
(4) Meets all of the requirements under § 14–5C–09(b) and (c)(1) and (2) of this subtitle.
(b) (1) If an individual has not satisfied the requirements under subsection (a) of this section on or before September 30, 2013, the individual may petition the Board for an extension.
(2) The Board shall determine whether to grant an extension under this subsection on a case–by–case basis.