Article - Financial Institutions
(a) The Commissioner shall include on each license:
(1) The name of the licensee;
(2) (i) The address of the location at which check cashing services will be provided; or
(ii) If the license is for a mobile unit, the vehicle identification number of the mobile unit and the geographic area in which check cashing services will be provided; and
(3) The license number and unique identifier of the licensee.
(b) (1) A license authorizes the licensee to provide check cashing services under the name stated on the license and at the location at which, or if the license is for a mobile unit the geographic area in which, check cashing services will be provided.
(2) Only one location, or one mobile unit, may be maintained under any one license.
(c) Subject to § 12–105(b) of this subtitle, the Commissioner may issue more than one license to an applicant who:
(1) Conducts activities for which a license is required at more than one location;
(2) Complies with § 12–108 of this subtitle; and
(3) Otherwise meets the requirements of this subtitle.