Article - Financial Institutions
(a) The Commissioner shall include on each license that the Commissioner issues:
(1) The name of the licensee;
(2) The address of the location at which the business will be conducted; and
(3) The license number and the unique identifier of the licensee.
(b) (1) A license authorizes the licensee to do business under the license, at the licensed location and under the name stated on the license.
(2) Only one location may be maintained under any one license.
(c) Subject to § 11–403(b) of this subtitle, the Commissioner may issue more than one license to an applicant who:
(1) Conducts activities for which a license is required at more than one branch location;
(2) Complies with §§ 11–404 and 11–406 of this subtitle; and
(3) Otherwise meets the requirements of this subtitle.