Article - Financial Institutions
(a) (1) Each license provided for through NMLS shall include the following information:
(i) The name of the licensee;
(ii) The address of the location at which the business will be conducted; and
(iii) The unique identifier of the licensee.
(2) The unique identifier of the licensee shall constitute the license number for the license.
(b) (1) A license authorizes the licensee to do business under the license, at the licensed location and under the name stated on the license.
(2) Only one location may be maintained under any one license.
(c) Subject to § 11–403(b) of this subtitle, the Commissioner may issue more than one license to an applicant who:
(1) Conducts activities for which a license is required at more than one branch location;
(2) Complies with §§ 11–404 and 11–406 of this subtitle; and
(3) Otherwise meets the requirements of this subtitle.