Article - Environment
(a) Beginning on July 1, 1990, and biannually thereafter, each county which has not achieved the percentage of reduction in its solid waste stream required by this article shall, as a part of its solid waste plan update, provide a report to the Department which shall include:
(1) The total amount, by weight, of solid waste collected;
(2) The total amount, by weight, of solid waste disposed of at solid waste acceptance facilities;
(3) The amount and types of materials recycled;
(4) The methods of disposal of solid waste used, other than recycling; and
(5) The percentage reduction in the solid waste stream that has been achieved.
(b) A county that has achieved the percentage of solid waste stream reduction required by this article shall provide the report described in subsection (a) of this section to the Department annually, on a calendar year basis.
(c) All reports shall be provided within 90 days after the close of the annual or biannual reporting period.