Article - Education
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Board” means the Board of Directors of the Program.
(c) “Corps participant” means an individual who participates in the Program.
(d) “Fund” means the Maryland Corps Program Fund.
(e) “Participating organization” means a nonprofit organization or government agency that:
(1) Has a focus on community or other service, service learning, volunteerism, or other activities or experiences with a similar mission;
(2) Hosts a program participant in a service role; and
(3) Complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, and Title 20, Subtitle 6 of the State Government Article.
(f) “Program” means the Maryland Corps Program.
(g) “Wraparound services” includes:
(1) Child care;
(4) Mental health;
(5) Crisis intervention;
(6) Substance abuse prevention or treatment;
(7) Legal aid;
(8) Financial literacy programming;
(9) Job search and application support; and
(10) College application support.