Article - Education
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “CompTIA” means the Computing Technology Industry Association.
(c) “Governing entity” means:
(1) The Board of Trustees of Baltimore City Community College;
(2) The President of Bowie State University;
(3) The President of Coppin State University;
(4) The Board of Regents of Morgan State University;
(5) The President of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore; and
(6) The President of the University of Maryland Baltimore County Training Centers.
(d) “Program” means a Cyber Warrior Diversity Program.
(e) “Successful completer” means a student who enrolled in and successfully completed the Program.