Article - Economic Development
(a) The Council may operate in the region.
(b) The Council may:
(1) adopt a seal;
(3) adopt bylaws and rules for the conduct of its business;
(4) enter into contracts and agreements;
(5) borrow money and accept advances, loans, grants, contributions, and any other form of assistance from the federal government, the State, or other public or private source;
(6) give any required security;
(7) include in any contract for financial assistance with the federal government any reasonable and appropriate condition imposed under federal law that is not inconsistent with the purposes of this subtitle; and
(8) execute any instrument and act as necessary, convenient, or desirable to carry out its powers and the purposes of this subtitle.
(c) The Council shall publish its rules.