Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    The Board may not issue a Class A or Class D beer license, beer and light wine license, or beer, wine, and liquor license to a person that holds an out–of–state alcoholic beverages license.

Click to return on the top page