Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is:
(1) a Class C (golf course) beer and wine license; and
(2) a Sunday Class C (golf course) beer and wine license.
(b) The Board may issue the licenses for use by a public golf course or organization that has a regular or championship golf course with a minimum of nine holes.
(c) (1) The license holder may sell beer and wine for consumption on the land and in the buildings, including the clubhouse, used for golfing purposes.
(2) A patron need not be seated to be served.
(d) (1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, the license holder may sell beer and wine during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer and light wine license under § 31–2003 of this title.
(2) The Board may reduce the license holder’s hours of sale of beer and wine for all or part of the licensed premises.
(e) The annual license fee is:
(1) $750 for a 6–day Class C (golf course) beer and wine license; and
(2) $250 for a Sunday Class C (golf course) beer and wine license.