Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class C (veterans’ organization or club) beer, wine, and liquor license.

    (b)    The Board may issue the license for use by a local unit of a nationwide nonprofit veterans’ organization or club that:

        (1)    is composed only of members who served in the armed forces of the United States in a war in which the United States has been engaged;

        (2)    has held a charter from the national veterans’ organization or club for at least 1 year before the license application was made;

        (3)    has at least 35 members paying dues of at least $4 per year per member; and

        (4)    owns or operates a home or clubhouse that is only for the use of its members and guests when accompanied by members.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor at retail at the place described in the license for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 29–2004 of this title.

    (e)    The annual license fee is $316.

Click to return on the top page