Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a Class B–BWL (clubhouse/lodge) license.
(b) The Board may issue a Class B–BWL (clubhouse/lodge) license to the Executive Director of the Montgomery County Revenue Authority or the designee of the Executive Director, for use by a multiuse facility that accommodates a golf course, a restaurant, a clubhouse, a tasting bar, and the catering of events anywhere on the property.
(c) The license authorizes the license holder to:
(1) sell beer and wine for off–premises consumption;
(2) sell beer, wine, and liquor for on–premises consumption; and
(3) offer samples of alcoholic beverages at no charge or for a fee.
(d) The restrictions contained in § 25–902(b) of this title do not apply to the issuance of a Class B–BWL (clubhouse/lodge) license.
(e) The license holder may also hold:
(1) a Class 4 limited winery license in accordance with § 25–407 of this title; and
(2) a Class 7 micro–brewery license in accordance with § 25–405 of this title.
(f) The annual license fee is $1,000.