Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Channels MY MGA

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    A holder of a Class C per diem beer, wine, and liquor license may purchase beer and wine from a wholesaler or beer, wine, and liquor from a retailer.

Click to return on the top page