Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) (1) There is a beer festival license.
(2) The Board may issue not more than four beer festival licenses each year.
(b) The Board may issue the license to a holder of:
(1) a retail license issued by the Board;
(2) a Class 5 brewery license;
(3) a Class 6 pub–brewery license;
(4) a Class 7 micro–brewery license;
(5) a Class 8 farm brewery license; or
(6) a person that is eligible to hold a Class C multiple day or multiple event license.
(c) The license authorizes the holder to display and sell beer that is:
(1) manufactured and processed in any state; and
(2) distributed in the State when the license application is filed.
(d) A license holder may display and sell beer:
(1) at retail for on– and off–premises consumption; and
(2) during the hours and days designated for a beer festival.
(e) The Board shall choose:
(1) a fixed period of time for the festival of up to 3 consecutive days, excluding Sunday; and
(2) a location that is not already licensed.
(f) Notwithstanding subsection (e)(1) of this section, a holder of a beer festival license issued for a location at which Sunday sales are allowed under § 21–2002(e) of this title may make Sunday sales beginning at 10 a.m.
(g) Beer displayed and sold shall be:
(1) invoiced to the license holder by a wholesaler or holder of a Class 5 brewery license, Class 6 pub–brewery license, Class 7 micro–brewery license, or Class 8 farm brewery license; and
(2) delivered to the beer festival from the licensed premises of the wholesaler.
(h) A holder of a State wholesaler’s license, a Class 5 brewery license, a Class 6 pub–brewery license, a Class 7 micro–brewery license, or a Class 8 farm brewery license may enter into an agreement with the license holder to:
(1) deliver beer not earlier than 2 days before the effective date of the license; and
(2) accept returns not later than 2 days after the expiration date of the license.
(i) A person may hold a beer festival license in addition to another license.
(j) The Board shall set the fee.
(k) The Board shall adopt regulations to carry out this section.