Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a barbershop and beauty salon beer and wine license.
(b) The Board may issue the license to a holder of:
(1) a barbershop permit issued under § 4–501 of the Business Occupations and Professions Article; or
(2) a beauty salon permit issued under § 5–501 of the Business Occupations and Professions Article.
(c) The license authorizes the license holder to provide not more than two 12–ounce offerings of beer or two 6–ounce offerings of wine by the glass for on–premises consumption by a customer while the customer:
(1) is provided a barbering service under § 4–101(l) of the Business Occupations and Professions Article;
(2) is provided a cosmetology service under § 5–101(n) of the Business Occupations and Professions Article; or
(3) is attending a fund–raising event at the barbershop or beauty salon.
(d) The license holder:
(1) may provide beer and wine during normal business hours but not later than 9 p.m.; and
(2) may provide beer and wine on a Sunday in any election district or precinct of an election district in which the voters in a referendum authorized by law approved Sunday sales.
(e) An establishment for which the license is issued is subject to the alcohol awareness training requirements under § 4–505 of this article.
(f) The annual license fee is $200.
(g) The Board shall charge a one–time issuing fee for a new license in an amount equal to the annual license fee.