Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a stadium license.
(b) The Board may issue the license to the owner of a professional baseball team franchise, regardless of whether the franchise is a partnership, corporation, or limited liability company.
(c) The license authorizes the license holder, at the stadium in which the baseball team plays its home games, to sell beer and wine:
(1) in plastic, styrofoam, or paper containers on the licensed premises;
(2) for on–premises consumption; and
(3) to an individual present at an event held in the stadium.
(d) The license holder may sell alcoholic beverages from the time the stadium opens for the event until the event ends.
(e) The license holder may not allow an individual to:
(1) carry any alcoholic beverage onto the licensed premises; or
(2) carry any alcoholic beverage from the licensed premises.
(f) The annual license fee is $2,000.