Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a Class 3 winery license.
(b) A license holder may:
(1) establish and operate a plant for fermenting and bottling wine at the location described in the license;
(2) import bulk wine from the holder of a nonresident dealer’s permit;
(3) sell and deliver wine to:
(i) a holder of a wholesaler’s license;
(ii) a holder of a permit that is authorized to acquire wine; and
(iii) a person outside the State that is authorized to acquire wine;
(4) subject to subsection (c) of this section, sell at retail wine made at the plant from products grown in the State to an individual participating in a guided tour of the plant; and
(5) serve, at no charge, not more than 6 ounces of wine made at the plant to an individual who has attained the legal drinking age and is participating in a guided tour of the plant.
(c) An individual may purchase wine under subsection (b)(4) of this section if the individual:
(1) purchases not more than 1 quart in a single year; and
(2) has attained the legal drinking age.
(d) The annual license fee is $750.